BATA FASHION WEEKEND CONTEST T&CS
This contest is launched by Bata India Ltd. and is valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law.
The Contest will run on the official Facebook and Instagram pages of Bata India on the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Date & Time of Participation:
Contest starts on 24th Feb, 2019 at 10 AM IST and ends on 15th March, 2019 at 11PM IST.
The contest is open to all Citizens subject to following terms and conditions.
How to participate:
- Participant must be a citizen of India above 18 years of age , with sound mind, with a valid passport and with no previous criminal record.
- Preferred to not have had Schengen visa rejected earlier.
- Participant has to share a picture composition of Bata shoes from in-store and an image/video/ entry as per the contest requirement and use hashtags #BFW #BataFashionWeekend in all their entries. They also need to tag @Bata.India on Instagram and @BataIndia on Facebook for their entries and follow the respective pages. The entry criteria may change during the contest for which the announcement will be made on page.
- Contest is not open to employees working at Bata India or its partners, their immediate family members or anyone else associated with organizing and/or conducting this contest.
- Winners will be selected from both platforms combined. Participants with most engaging and creative entries shall be eligible for winner selection.
- The 1st Winner will get 3 days 2 Nights free trip (to & fro air tickets + Visa + Accommodation + Event Tickets/Entry) to Prague to attend the Bata Fashion Weekend. Other winners will get Shopping vouchers or free pair of Bata shoes worth INR 3000. Total no. of winners from both platforms combined is 5 on a daily basis and at the sole discretion of Bata. Bata may decide to end the activity and close the entries anytime during the contest.
- Winners will be announced on the abovementioned official pages of Bata India. The Winners shall also be informed through an email or DM.
- Bata India has the sole discretion in selecting the winners from all the eligible entries received. The results shall be final and binding and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- Prizes are offered on 'NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND' basis.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-cashable.
- Bata India reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify/withdraw the prizes, with/without any prior notice.
- The trip to Prague will be subject to Visa availability, which is not Bata’s responsibility. It’s solely at the discretion of the Embassy. In case visa is rejected or the person is unable to travel due to time constraints or any other reason, the 1ST Winner will get cash prize of INR 75K.
- The Winners will have to send a copy of PAN Card (Self attested), Passport (Self attested) in the manner and within such time period as provided in the email which shall be sent to him/her informing about the results.
- The Winner is subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Bata India and complete compliance with these terms and conditions. Upon verification of the information provided by the Winner/s, Bata India shall share the ticket &/or other requisite documents via email with the Winner/s.
- The Winners shall be solely responsible to bear all applicable taxes and any other expense related to the acceptance of Prize and Bata India or its associate companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same.
- Bata India reserves the right to reject any entry by a Participant / Winner which is either invalid, incomplete, is derogatory or the documents submitted by the Winner prima facie appears to be false and fabricated.
Terms of Participation:
- Bata India reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is not eligible to participate in the contest.
- This contest is organized by Bata India for its Facebook and Instagram followers having valid Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to respond with required details within 2 (two) days of the email. If the Winner/s fail to do so, Bata India doesn’t take responsibility of the prize/reward and if the winner fails to respond within 2 (two) days of the email, Bata India holds the right to forfeit the prize/reward.
- The participation in the contest is voluntary. Participation in this contest shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this contest, participant agrees to receive communication(s) from Bata India and/or its partners/agencies relating to the contest and participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Bata India and/or its officers, directors, employees, subsidiary or any authorized third party agency in this respect.
- Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/ or entering into the contest the participant warrants that all information provided by the participant regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Bata India and/or its partner/agency.
- Participant represents and warrants that the entries shall not (i) violate the rights of any third party including but not limited to the intellectual property rights and/or any central, state or local laws or rules or ordinances; or (ii) contain anything which, if published, would adversely affect the reputation of Bata India.
- Bata India reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw/change any aspect of the contest and/or can alter the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- All entries (videos/pictures/posts) once submitted to Bata India shall become the exclusive property of Bata India and will not be returned or acknowledged. Participants grant irrevocable permission in perpetuity to Bata India and its agencies to share/reuse/modify/build upon their entry for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it.
- Entries’ content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Bata India.
- Bata India accepts no responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of the uploaded/posted and/or edited pictures/images/posts. Should the participant have questions about licensing issues and copyright, participant must contact their appropriate local legal services forum for advice.
- Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on Bata India’s page. In the event of any such profanity or abusive comments posted on aforementioned pages, Bata India reserves its rights, in addition to removing such post, to take a legal action against such Participant and/or user.
- One participant is eligible to win only one prize, irrespective of the number of entries he/she makes. However, your chances of winning are increased if you post more.
- If for any reason, any aspect of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Bata India which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Bata India may, in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest or invalidate any affected submissions.
- Bata India will not be responsible for participant’s details that are made public.
- In no event shall Bata India be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the contest, its services or any errors or omissions in these Terms and Conditions (however arising, including negligence). The winner shall be travelling abroad at his own risk and responsibility and Bata shall not be responsible for any accident, medical issue, loss of documents or any other liability whatsoever.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. The participant will be providing their information to Bata India and not to social media channels. By participating in the contest, the participant hereby consents to the accessing of its information on social media platforms of Bata India or anywhere else by Bata India and/or any such third party partner/agency as may be authorized by Bata India for the purpose of this contest.
- Contest shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Bata India shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ Prize(s) or compensation to the Winners on any account.
- No other offers/contests can be clubbed with this contest.
- By signing in for the contest either on Instagram account or Facebook account or by any other medium as notified by Bata india during the contest period, the contestant shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this contest unconditionally and shall be bound by the terms and conditions hereof.
Decision of Bata India in relation to the contest and matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the participants. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These terms and conditions shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Contest. Any and all disputes arising out of this contest shall be resolved by reference of such dispute to sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Bata India Ltd. The proceedings shall be conducted under Arbitration and conciliation Act 1996 as amended on the date of such dispute. The Venue and Seat of the Arbitration shall be at New Delhi Only. The language of the proceedings shall be English.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISION OF BATA INDIA AND WARRANT THAT THEY ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST AND RELEASE BATA INDIA FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST.