TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms & Conditions for Exchange/Claims
- Any issue or claim regarding delivery will be entertained up to maximum of 30 days from the actual order delivery date provided that the article(s) being returned for exchange is unused, clean and in its/ their original state and packaging. Bata will not assume any responsibility or liability and will not entertain any issue or claim, for non-delivery after expiry of aforesaid 30 days’ time period.
- In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise brought from Bata Shoe store/www.bata.in, within 30 days from the original date of purchase, provided that the article(s) being returned for exchange is unused, clean and in their original state and packaging.
- All articles being returned for exchange/claim must be accompanied by original Invoice.
- No warranty/guarantee/exchange/refund for articles purchased on discount or during sale period
- Articles / Product sold under any promotional scheme including but not limited to discount coupons / gift coupons issued under any promotional/discount scheme of Bata India Limited or in association with any third party will not be eligible for exchange & Claim/Refund.
- For exchange/claim, please contact Customer Service at 1800-419-2282 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Exchange or Claim, it is mandatory to have the article inspected by the store and to return the article to our stores, upon approval of exchange/claim
- BATA India, at the first instance, will only offer a replacement against any merchandise available at the store, at the time of the exchange/claim being made. In case the article or selected size of merchandize as per the choice of customer is not available at the store, Bata India will issue a credit note with a validity of 90 days. Any refund of the full/partial invoice value of the purchased merchandize will be the last option and at the discretion of the management.
- Replacement against exchange/claims will be subject to availability of the same product. In case, the same product is not available at the store, then replacement will be adjusted against subsequent purchase at the same store or else a credit note of the equivalent amount with 90 days validity will be issued to the customer.
- The value of the replaced merchandise will be equal to the original purchase price of the exchanged/claimed article, as mentioned in the Invoice, irrespective of the current price of the exchanged/claimed article, at the time of the exchange/claim being made
- If the value of the replaced article is less than the original value of the exchanged/claimed article, at the first instance, Bata will issue credit note for the remaining value and refund of the remain amount will be last option to be availed at the discretion of Bata.
- If the value of the replaced article is more than original value, the store will recover the difference in cash against the sale
- Exchange/Claims will be entertained at stores till 5 P.M. only. (Please check store closure days prior to your visit)
- The decision of BATA would be considered final in all cases
- All disputes subject to exclusive territorial jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Kindly preserve the cash memo for future reference.
For any query, please get in touch Customer Service Department.
Toll free number: 1800 419 2282
(10.00 am till 08.00 pm, all 7 days)
Bata India Limited
418/02, MG Road, Sector 17, Gurgaon,